We are absolutely thrilled to announce that we have been shortlisted for the APSCo Awards for Excellence 2017 for Affiliate Member of the Year. The highly coveted APSCo annual awards recognise and celebrate the great strides and achievements of individuals and companies across the recruitment industry.
Judging for inclusion on the finalist list was based on a rigorous scoring criterion that included our contribution to the recruitment industry, our processes, legal and ethical standards, training and development programs, how we have dealt with the challenges in the past 12 months (with what results), and how we propose to serve our clients better over the coming years. The shortlisted companies will now be invited to attend a Q & A session with APSCo’s panel of independent judges.
Commenting on the announcement, Ann Swain, APSCo Chief Executive said “These awards are now firmly recognised as the most prestigious accolade in professional recruitment and are a unique indicator of standards throughout the sector. The annual event has become the premier showcase for innovation, best practice and outstanding achievements which acts as a catalyst for firms to attract publicity and build their brand amongst key stakeholders.”
Pom Chakravarti, Operations Director, QX Limited expressing his joy stated “The past year has been rather interesting for the recruitment industry with the legislative reforms and fortunately we were in the position to assist several recruitment agencies to navigate these changes. Throughout the years, we have heard good things from our clients, but are especially happy that the industry is acknowledging our efforts. We have also been nominated for other prestigious awards, including the GSA Professional Awards, and are experiencing a great momentum. We hope that this will become a powerful driving force for the team at QX as we continue to deliver the exceptionally high standard of service that clients have come to expect from QX.”
What makes QX stand out from the competition?
During the past 12 months, QX performed several actions that benefitted clients and non-clients in the recruitment sector, which include:
- IR35 consultation: We organised a free, invite-only event ‘Decoding the Autumn Statement- Preparing recruitment agencies for April 2017’ for C-suite executives from the recruitment industry, featuring speakers from top industry bodies, analysing the impact of IR35 and announcements made during the Autumn Statement. QX also reached out to non-healthcare, private recruitment agencies to give them a heads-up on the potential impact the IR35 might have on the sector in future and aim to diversify our clientele in the coming years.
- Training and development: Our Training Academy provides in-class and on-the-job training to employees working in various functions. Employees receive rigorous training which covers the key aspects related to their work profile, UK culture, soft skills, information security, and more.
- 360-degree services: QX delivers 360-degree solutions for the recruitment industry. We are a one-stop shop back-office solutions provider for recruitment agencies, and we added new service lines that benefit the industry. We offer a wide range of recruitment and payroll solutions and walk hand-in-hand with recruitment companies to support innovative models of services.
- Unmatched service providers: We continue to follow rigorous processes, maintain high standards of information security, help our clients improve efficiency through customised software solutions, inject best practices in the processes, and deliver in-depth reporting that helps our clients to boost profitability. Our structured methodology for transition ensures that the process of outsourcing back-office solutions is smooth, swift and successful.
- Robust security infrastructure: We are fully compliant with ISO 27001:2013, ISO 9001:2015 & the UK Data Protection Act and we are Cyber Essential Plus certified. We are also in the process of becoming GDPR compliant; our efforts are led by our in-house Certified GDPR Practitioner.
We would like to congratulate all the well-deserving companies and individuals who made to this year’s list of finalists. The winners will be announced on 18 October. We have our fingers and toes crossed!